Tuesday 24 June 2014

SunPy Ginga Database Browser Status

I have been able to get a local plugin to work in the main inteface of Ginga and it is now able to open a new window and display the database in a separate window. I am attaching a few of the screenshots. I shall also now get to trying to display the database as a Ginga tab, but I am afraid that it will be slightly cluttered if we do that. However, I will try to do that any ways. I shall try to explore the options that if we can easily add a separate side box under the main viewing area of Ginga (like the Debugging box in most IDEs) and use it. So to get the plugin working, follow these instructions:

  1. Copy the file SunPyDatabase.py to $HOME./ginga/plugins
  2. Run from your terminal "sudo ginga --plugins=SunPyDatabase"
  3. The Ginga window opens; select SunPyDatabase by clicking on Operation button, which is present at the bottom of the central Image view area.
I am also attaching a few screenshots that I have obtained.









No comments:

Post a Comment